a. Our Faith
We believe that the Bible is inspired Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16).
The Triune God
We believe in the eternal God who has revealed Himself as ONE existing in three persons, Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit distinguishable but indivisible.
We believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
We believe in God, the Holy Spirit,who has been at work since the beginning of creation
We believe in the Church, the communion of saints, the gathering of believers for worship, prayer, and fellowship.
B. Our Foundation
Our foundation is SCRIPTURE-
i) The Great Commission :
Making True Disciples (Matt. 28:18-20)
ii) The Great Commandment:
iii) The Great Responsibility:
Equipping the Church for the service of our Lord. (Ephesians 4:11,12)
i) Equip disciple-makers and untrained
church leaders through on-field
monthly training workshops
ii) Embrace the suffering communities
in the love of Christ through
social and charitable action.
iii) Evangelize all who we can through
contextual and effective means.
7 Pillars of our organization
1. Lift Christ in every aspect of mission, and live in peace with religious and denominational others.
2. Obey Great Commission in Word and deed.
3. Vision is imperative to the programs of the organization, and therefore, it is fundamental to those who carry it forward.
4. Equip, empower and embrace the suffering communities unselfishly.
5. Generate opportunities for people to grow in and outside the organization.
6. Open to correction and to creative ways in doing mission.
7. Determination to reach the lost at any cost.
"The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified, and God will be in them"