By clicking on the title, you will leave this website to read the article where it was published
1. Anti-conversion bills in India stymie active propagation of faith (Manohar's Testimony)
2. Upsurge of persecution in India - Despite history of diversity oppression on upswing
3. Blasphemy in Pakistan - Law used to persecute religious minorities
4. Libya and religious freedom - Does upheaval presage more persecution of Christians?
5. Iran's Religious Extremism
6. International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church: North Korea
7. Religious diversity is not illegal in Vietnam.
8. Guatemala and Religious Freedom
9. China Persecutes Christians
10. United State's ‘Countries of Particular Concern’
11. Pray for persecuted Christians in Maldives
12. Awaiting Hope in Myanmar
IS CHRISTIANITY A WESTERN RELIGION?
"St. Thomas came to India when many of the countries of Europe had not yet become Christian, and so those Indians who trace their Christianity to him have a longer history and a higher ancestry than that of Christians of many of the European countries"
Dr. Rajendra Prasad
Ist President of India